Net Employment Solicitors are currently looking for the following: -
- Employment Law Solicitors or Legal Executives working as a consultants from home
You will be part of an expanding and dynamic firm where we strive to achieve a work/life balance.
You will have worked for any size of legal practice where you have maintained a high professional standard.You are now looking for a flexible role around your other commitments, such as family, or spending your time sailing! We at Net Employment Solicitors understand fully that we work better when we are able to balance our outside interests with work.
What we expect: -
- You’ll be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 5 years PQE.
- Experience of dealing with high level respondent work.
- IT and internet literate.
- Ability to work both with others and independently
- Excellent drafting and client management skills.
- A good communicator who is organised and flexible.
- Used to managing a caseload through to conclusion.
- Based in the UK.
- A small amount of advocacy may be required.
What we can offer...
- Flexibility - you can choose when and how you work.
- You’ll receive interesting pre-assessed cases.
- A supportive and friendly environment with like-minded professionals.
- An attractive financial package with excellent potential.
- Work as part of an integrated and professionally orientated firm.
If you are interested in any of the above roles, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, giving a brief overview of your interest and experience.
Please can we request that we are not contacted by Agencies or Recruitment Consultants.