OpportunitiesIn recent years, Net Solicitors has grown on a firm foundation of providing an excellent and professional service to our clients. In the next few years our growth is expected to continue and we are constantly on the lookout for the right individual to assist in the development of the firm’s ongoing success.
Net Solicitors are currently looking for the following: -
- Employment Law Solicitor, Legal Counsel or Legal Executive
- Immigration Law Solicitor, Legal Counsel or Legal Executive
- Probate Solicitor, Legal Counsel or Legal Executive
- Debt Recovery/Financial Mis-selling Solicitor, Legal Counsel or Legal Executive
Unique and exciting opportunities are available for lawyers who are looking for interesting and rewarding work but are also looking for freedom and genuine independence in obtaining a work/life balance – whilst still receiving an attractive financial package.
You will be part of an expanding and dynamic team of legal professionals who have achieved – a work/life balance.
You may have already worked for a small or large practice and are now looking for a flexible role around your other commitments, such as a young family, or spending your time sailing!
What we expect: -
- You’ll be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Counsel or Legal Executive with at least 5 year PQE.
- IT & internet literate.
- An excellent team-player.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Excellent drafting and client management skills.
- A born communicator who is organised and flexible.
- Used to dealing with a caseload through to conclusion.
- Based in the UK.
- Advocacy will not be required.
- You’ll receive interesting pre-assessed work.
- A supportive and friendly environment with like-minded professionals.
- A highly attractive financial package with excellent potential.
- Work as part of an integrated and professionally orientated firm.